Have you always wondered how to stop worrying and start living? Here we have a 7-Step Guideline that will offer a quick solution to your worrying state.
Are you always preoccupied with worrisome thoughts that make it impossible to move ahead in life? Do you know that anxiety saps your physical and mental energy and it is a sustained form of fear caused by indecision? You need to stop worrying and start living.
Table of Contents
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living — 7-Step Guideline
By following the 7-step guideline given here, you can live life to the fullest.
- First of all, recognize that you are distressed and seek God’s guidance with prayers and petitions to overcome it.
- Gather all the facts behind your cause of stress and you will find that most of them are based on lies or limiting beliefs. Trust in God will all your heart and do not rely on what you think you know.
- Identify your fear factors and read God’s word to understand what you need to do, be or have that will alleviate your fears.
- Make a practical evaluation of the worst-case scenario and you will find that God has never allowed anything in your life that He can’t handle.
- Think about what you can do to improve the situation. Be cheerful, happy, alert, and sober and know that God will never leave you, forsake you, abandon you, or condemn you.
- Become more proactive in making decisions that are in harmony with God’s inspired laws and statues.
- Finally, be confident that every problem has a solution and God always provides a way if only we rely on Him. You are now less likely to worry because now you know that God is on your side and nothing is too hard to solve.
Always use your time to generate more value, and refrain from creating stress. You need to put your efforts to make progress and not turn your life into a misery.
What the Lord Says About How to Stop Worrying and Start Living?
Now, this is what our Good Lord says in the Gospel of Matthew.
Anxiety is one of the major reasons for unhappiness and a larger source of stress in our lives. Negative emotions and tensions activate negative hormones that lead to premature aging of your body and cause mental fatigue and depression. To live a happy, healthy and contented life we need to eliminate anxiety.
So, Stop Worrying and Start Living, folks.
Note: Say the Apostles Creed every day to remind yourself what you believe in and this will bring joy and hope to your hearts.
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living — Bible Verses that Help
Given below are many Bible verses that will comfort you in times of distress and bless you with peace and happiness.
“We can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?’”
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
“I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”
“Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.”
“Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.”
“We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.”
—2 Corinthians 4:8-9
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”
—1 Peter 5:5-7
“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Why to Follow the 7-Step Guideline for How to Stop Worrying and Start Living?
This 7-step guideline for how to stop worrying and start living is a practical guide that provides the guidelines to help you recognize your anxiety triggers and take action. Most of the problems in our life that we have been created are fake and assuming. You have to focus on things that happen and face it with confidence and courage.
The steps in the how to stop worrying and start living guide can be immensely powerful and practical if you follow them meticulously. So, packed with good old-fashioned common sense, you can stop worrying and start living.
Check our life-transforming career building, skills training, and personality development articles and courses.